Monday, January 23, 2012

Mythical Beast

The next unit focused more on Photoshop. our goal was to create a mythical beast or creature using different types of images that we found on Google. We used the idea of surrealism in both of our projects. We learned in a PowerPoint before we started about how our mind greatly affects what we see and how we interpret it.
~~For my mythical beast I wanted to do something completely random. After thinking for a while 
I immediately thought about Dumbledore from Harry Potter. So I took my eye and added that to the body of the wizard. I used the red and green mango to make up the boy and make sure
that the eye blended with the rest. For the little mango I used that to act as the star on his 
wand. I also used the little yellow mango to act as his crystal ball.~~

No comments:

Post a Comment